- Beneficiation Production Line
- Rubber Tyred Mobile Crusher
- Crawler Mobile Crusher
- Flotation Separation Process
- Magnetic Separation Process
- Dry Mortar Production Line
- LECA Production Line
- Sand Production Line
- Stone Production Line
- Powder Production Line
- Aggregate Production Line
- Lime Production Line
- Ceramsite Sand Production Line
- Coal Briquetting Plant
- Cement Grinding Station
- Silver Ore Processing Plants
- Copper Ore Processing Plant
- Iron Ore Processing Plants
- Molybdenum Processing Plants
- Gold Ore Processing Plant
- Manganese Processing Plants
- 200, 000 T/Y Ready Mixed Mortar Production Line
- 300, 000 T/Y Ready Mixed Mortar Production Line
- 400,000 T/Y Ready Mixed Mortar Production Line
- 500,000 T/Y Ready-Mixed Mortar Production Line
The Flowchart of Coal Briquetting Plant:
The Handling Materials of Coal Briquetting Plant:
1. Coal powder, coke powder, charcoal powder, carbon powder and other mineral powders.
2. Magnesium, iron powder, iron ores, iron fine ores, copper fine powder, etc.
3. Aluminum powder and chips, limestone powder, and other natural materials with light density.
The Working Process of Coal Briquetting Plant:
Two-type wheels are driven by motor and are being rotated at the same speed in the opposite direction, and the materials begin to be pressured when the material is fallen to the junction between the two types, and volume compression is formed between the corresponding two goals nest. Type wheel continues to rotate while the ball is gradually closed, and then the molding pressure is increasing at the same time, which can reach the maximum when the distance between the two ball is the shortest. The rotation of type wheel makes balls being separated, and then the forming pressure is also being decreased rapidly.